To our customers, we hope you, your families and colleagues are all in good health.
As you all know the agricultural service/parts industry is classed as “an essential business” supporting the production of food.
- Walterscheid will remain open with reduced staffing during the lockdown. We are trialling operating with only one person at work during this period to maintain isolation. Fortunately, this has happened during a quieter period but please be patient if your phone call is not answered straight away.
- If you need to drop a part for repair at our warehouse in Taupo please abide by the signs about distancing to help keep everyone safe. Place your part on the table in the warehouse doorway; do not come inside. You will also be asked to write your name, address and contact number.
To make it easier:
- If possible, please email email@example.com with parts drawings and parts listings (mark required parts) , we can ring back for further information.
- Photos provide a lot of information, but also remember:
- UJ cap size, cap to cap measurement, spline and spline size on tractor and machine ends, shaft length, clutch type and settings, and type of machine.
- For covers we need the bearing groove size, any special cones and length.
Our courier is still working. However, we cannot drop late orders at the courier depot, so please try and place orders before 3.45pm to be on the safe side for next day delivery. No one knows how long this will continue. We at Walterscheid will do our best to carry on providing the service you all expect.